Coffee and people and mugs and beans.
You've seen Ryley's work in past issues of the zine, and we love it so much we decided to commission a piece for our apparel line. Check these funky little folx and the coffee beans floating around - a bit abstract, kinda etherial/alien, fragile and delicate yet substantial, and somehow entirely relatable and familiar. You can't go wrong rocking this sweatshirt as we head into the fall.
Part of our Artist's Series. Art by Ryley Baker @soularnaut
SPECS from the manufacturer:
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon