103 Film Festival
To celebrate the release of Coffee People Zine Issue 03, we hosted a film festival!
Thursday, September 27th
@ Allegro Coffee Roasters
4040 Tennyson St, Denver, CO
It will feature documentaries, fiction films, horror flicks, shorts, and other digital video media created by coffee professionals. We are currently accepting submissions, so if you are interested in featuring your film in our show, please read our rules below, and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION: ISSUE 03 ZINE RELEASE PARTY/FILM FESTIVAL
1. Submissions must be received by Coffee People (email@example.com) by Saturday, September 8th.
2. Films submitted to the Coffee People I03 Zine Release Party/Film Festival can be anywhere in length from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
3. In order for a film to be eligible, someone who works (or has recently worked) as a coffee professional must have worked on the film in a leadership/substantial role.
4. All films received will be pre-screened by an advisory panel to determine eligibility and fit for this festival.
5. Coffee People reserves the right to refuse to screen any film it deems to be offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate. If you have doubts about if your film will make the cut, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
6. There are no categories for film submission - the topic of the film can be anything (or nothing in particular).
7. By sending your film to Coffee People, you give permission for Coffee People to show the film at the I03 Zine Release Party/Film Festival. You may also be given the opportunity to share your film through the Coffee People website/YouTube channel (more on this below).
1. There will be one "Best In Show/Audience Choice" award given at the end of the night. The winner will be determined by a vote from the audience present at the I03 Zine Release Party/Film Festival.
2. The winner will be awarded accolades and prizes (to be determined before the party). No cash prize - sorry.
3. The top films (determined both by audience vote and by our advisory panel) will be given the opportunity to be showcased on the Coffee People website after the Film Festival (see below).
Coffee People's Use of Submitted Films (after the Film Festival)
1. Selected films will be given the opportunity to be featured on the Coffee People website/YouTube page.
2. When submitting, you will be asked if you give permission for Coffee People to share your film on their online platforms. You have the right to refuse, and this will not impact your eligibility to screen your film at the Film Festival itself.
3. If you agree to allow Coffee People to share your film afterwards, you will be credited for the work you created, and Coffee People will not take ownership of your work.