Current Issue: Issue 11 (December 2020)
Next Issue: Issue 12 (March 2021)
Become a Coffee People Stockist! This option is perfect for coffee shops, bookstores, and other retail establishments who want to offer Coffee People Zine to their customers. You can order a one-time stack, or sign up for recurring billing to get the new issues right when they are released.
With the Stockist Stack Subscription, you get the goods delivered right to your door each and every time. You won't have to try and remember to order when the new zines come out, and your customers will have the chance to purchase the new issues right when they come out.
By purchasing wholesale and becoming a Coffee People Stockist, your shop will get wholesale pricing on all zines. You can then re-sell them for $15 each in your store.
With the Stockist Subscription, you will also receive:
- your name and shop address in the "Stockist" section of the zine
- your shop listed in our Stockist map (available here)
- a sticker that says "shop copy" that you can place on one of your zines to keep in store for customers to browse
- access to online assets to help you sell the zine online
- the first opportunity to purchase "Behind the Bar" feature space in the zine
*If you want to order different quantities of zines or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: PayPal doesn't work to purchase this subscription. You must use a credit card. Thanks!*